Free, fast and confidential psychological support
By care professionals for care professionals
We are here to provide wellbeing and psychological support to all NHS staff , volunteers and those providing care to others in the community (including in residential homes) in North West London, as well as London Ambulance service. Launched in response to Covid-19
Get help quickly
Appointment opening hours
We will talk to you about your appointment time. Our appointments are flexible to work around shift patterns and we can provide some choice over where your treatment is provided so you do not have to be seen in the Trust you work in. Appointments are during clinic opening times which are slightly different in some boroughs
Read more about who the service is for.
We accept referrals from anyone (including healthcare professionals). Staff members should complete our self-referral form or if you would like to refer on behalf of someone (with consent) please get in touch with us.
You can also email us if you have any questions: email@example.com
Signs and symptoms
Coronavirus has brought considerable challenges; you may have worries about your own or your family’s health.
- Feeling down, depressed or hopeless
- Trouble falling or staying asleep or sleeping too much
- Little interest or pleasure in doing things
- Changes to your appetite
- Feeling tired or having little energy
- Trouble concentrating
- Feeling nervous anxious or on edge
- Worrying too much about different things
- Trouble relaxing
- Becoming easily annoyed or irritable
- Being very afraid of a specific thing (e.g. injections/ needles, certain animals, lifts)