We know that this is a worrying time for colleagues who may have loved ones in Türkiye and Syria, our thoughts are with you and your families.
If you feel affected by what is happening, we are available to support you by providing a listening ear or a chat if you would just like someone to talk to, or by offering a telephone conversation if you feel you need additional psychological support at this time.
If you would like to find out more about the support available to you, you can start a conversation with our team.
- Live chat (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
- Telephone: 0300 123 1705
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a self referral form or request a call back
There is other support available if you need, you can check out a range of self-help materials and videos in our resources section.
We have gathered a list of places you can donate:
- The UN Refugee Agency: Make a donation here.
- Disasters Emergency Commitee: Turkey-Syria Earthquake Appeal
- Unicef: Make a donation here.
- Donate to Save the Children - essential humanitarian aid to children and their families: Turkey and Syria Earthquake: How to Help and Donate
- Donate to Islamic Relief who are on the ground in Türkiye and Syria: Turkiye and Syria Earthquake Appeal