Grab a cuppa, put your feet up and join us for a one hour session every week to talk about all things wellbeing!
This virtual walk-in space is for you to talk about how you may be feeling as the days are getting shorter and the temperature drops further. Each session, a different topic will be discussed – feel free to pop into the session at any time, you do not have to stay for the whole hour! You can turn your camera off if you prefer and don’t need to add your name – come along to listen, join in and share anything you feel comfortable with.
Join our next session about January Blues, details below...
Next session: Thursday 13 January 2022 12.30pm to 1.30pm
Join via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 918 7569 7509
We look forward to seeing you there!
Download our poster here to share with your colleagues!
- Having your camera on is completely optional
- If you want to say something or have a question, please raise your hand or use the chat function – otherwise please keep your mic muted
- We will not be logging names of attendees and this session is NOT being recorded
- Feel free to come into the session and leave the session as it suits you
- You are more than welcome to eat your food or have a cuppa during the session
If you wish to discuss anything outside of these sessions, please get in touch to speak to one of our wellbeing professionals:
- Live chat or call 0203 123 1705 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Email email@example.com