Today is Blue Monday, which is thought to be the most difficult day of the year but this is just a myth. We can all experience good and bad days anytime - good mental health matters every day of the year.
So, we are supporting Brew Monday by Samaritans – a day to help us to remember that the simple act of reaching out could help you or someone who is lonely, isolated and struggling with their mental health and that this is something that we could do any day of the year.
Talk to us
Our team are available for a free, confidential chat, it's quick and easy to get in touch:
- Live chat to one of our wellbeing practitioners - click the orange speech bubble button (bottom right)
- Call 0300 123 1705
- Complete a self-referral form - you can also self-refer on behalf of someone, make sure you have consent!
- Request a call back - one of our wellbeing practitioners will call you at a time that suits you!
Brew Monday is an opportunity for us to contact someone who might need us, to make a brew or a coffee and to sit down, listen to and connect with someone we care about.
- Make your colleague a ‘brew’, ask how they are and let them know how much you value working with them or pick up the phone to a colleague that you haven’t seen recently due to working from home or because of illness and ask how they are. This gesture could make such a difference.
- Contact that person who is on your mind, the person you have been meaning to call, it may be a friend or family member, call and check that they are okay and let them know that they are not alone.
And don’t forget to be kind to yourself.