Today is Volunteer Recognition Day!
Volunteers play a vital role in the NHS and health and social care, we appreciate their contribution and dedication to the challenges every day, especially in the past year when responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our service is available to provide free, fast, confidential wellbeing and psychological support to all NHS staff, including volunteers and those providing care to others in the community.
If you’re a volunteer, get in touch today with one of our wellbeing advisers via:
- a live online chat with a wellbeing professional
- self help resources with webinars/guides/apps
- the option to request a call back
- a number to call to speak to someone directly
- an online self referral form
We are here to support you, we offer flexible immediate advice and support, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.