We are proud to promote positive wellbeing and free psychological support to all NHS staff, health and social care staff who live or work in North West London. This also include the London Ambulance service, volunteers and those and providing care to others in the community.
Since the Keeping Well North West London (NWL) service launched in June 2020, we have supported over 9,000 health and social care staff across North West London.
We have put together a short video highlighting our achievements. Watch here:
(If the below video does play, please copy and paste this link into your browser: https://youtu.be/RpNw-zwXHtU)
- 3,220 health and social care staff have joined our free weekly mindfulness sessions with Peter Helmer, find out more about joining.
- 345 staff members joined our peer support groups to support staff in their Long Covid journey. Read more about a staff member experience.
- 140 NHS staff members accessed free couples/relationship therapy through our partnership with Tavistock Relations. Find out more how to access this offer.
- In 2022, we delivered workshops to over 245 London Ambulance Service staff, and provided one-to-one psychological support to over 120 staff.
- Delivered workshops and presentations to over 691 primary care staff, including Wellbeing Champion training to staff in Harrow, plus one-to-one psychological support to over 110 staff.
- Ten wellbeing sessions for social care staff and met with managers presenting on topics such as improving sleep, stress management, mindfulness, wellbeing champions training. Here is what a staff member said about the session:
‘It was really supportive to have the training – somehow I felt it gave me ‘permission’ or at least a timely reminder, to look after myself.’
Thank you to those who took part in the film:
- Selena Docherty, Skills for Care
- Dr Ryan Kemp, Director of Therapies for CNWL
- Irene, Medical Doctor
- Ron, Employment Specialist
- Dr Anjali Pabari, GP
- Katy Crichton, Head of Health and Wellbeing at London Ambulance Service (LAS)